I had been meaning to do this a while back but I lost track of time and myself again which is really a bad habit I need to break. 🙂 However, I hope I am not too late in displaying my gratitude to Jane for nominating me for the Shine On Award.
Shine On Award
Jane’s blog, http://johannisthinking.com, is a place where you can find beauty and inspiration in life. I would definitely recommend that you go and visit her blog right now! 😀
Let’s get down to the rules for this award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
So, 7 things about myself…hmm.
1. I hoard pens, papers and notebooks because I have this insane need to write down all the things in my head or write half-baked poems that I can’t figure out the ending.
2. I love photography even if it doesn’t like me. I prefer to take pictures of inanimate objects since they don’t complain much. Oh and make up stories as I take pictures.
3. I often look at the stars at night to relieve my stress. When the buzzing in my head has died down, my imagination goes wild.
4. I am surrounded by dogs in my office and I often get distracted by their antics. It helps me ease the tension in me just to see them wagging their tails at me wanting to play.
5. I have my own mini library in my room and I plan on adding more books and more shelves even when I no longer have space to sleep in.
6. Whenever I dream, I always dream of the house where I grew up in which was made of stone and wood. There were so many happy memories there. I consider it as my memory palace.
7. I am constantly hungry. Hungry for food, for knowledge, for love and for life.
That’s the seven things about me that I thought was worth sharing. On to the nominees then. 🙂
1. Jill London – http://jilllondon.wordpress.com
Each of these bloggers has their own stories to tell and they are definitely worth reading. 🙂
To everyone who has followed my blog, many thanks to you. I hope you still find something worth reading here.
The Elusive Scribe