With all the house cleaning I’ve done yesterday, this completely slipped my mind. Anyway, it’s never too late to say thank you to Ms. Jill London, who was very sweet to nominate me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award. 🙂
I can’t thank you enough for the wonderful award you’ve given me so I will pass it on to other sweet bloggers out there.
First, let’s follow the rules which are:
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- Answer five Super Sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers.
- Notify your nominees on their blog.
Here are the five questions:
- Cookies or Cake? Cake!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.
- Favourite Sweet Treat? Lindt Chocolate. 😀
- When do you crave sweet things the most? When I’m feeling a bit blue.
- Sweet Nick Name? Sweetie.
On to my nominees who are just the right kind of sweetness for me. 😀
Again, I am grateful to Ms. Jill London for this very sweet award. 🙂
The Elusive Scribe