It’s really nice to know that my poems and ramblings are appreciated and I want to send a big THANK YOU to Lydia who nominated me for the Liebster Award.
Liebster Blog Award
The rules are as follows:
- Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Display the Award logo on your blog/post
- Answer the 10 random questions or make up your own questions/facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for the Award and link their blog sites (see below).
- Notify the bloggers of their award – if they want to carry on the Award, by answering their own 10 questions, that’s great if not there is no obligation to do so.
Here are my 10 random questions/facts about myself just for the fun of it. 😀
1. Which do you prefer real books or e-books? I prefer to collect books rather than e-books because I love turning the pages for real and I love the smell of books. This is probably why my room is currently occupied by my mini library. 😀
2. What kind of adventure do you want to have? The kind of adventure I want to experience is visiting the provinces here in the Philippines and take lots of pictures and probably write a story or two about my experience.
3. Do you prefer to write traditionally meaning using pen and paper or using your computer? I like to do both actually but I’m leaning towards using pen and paper because I love how I can create words out of nothing using my hands.
4. What kind of music do you listen to when you write? I often listen to rock and roll, new wave and some old songs (Beatles, Johnny Mathis, Frank Sinatra) depending on my mood. I often turn the volume up too to drown out other sounds around me which, I think, drives my parents crazy unless of course I’m playing old songs. 😀
5. Who are your inspirations when you write? A lot actually. Again, this depends on the kind of poem I write. 😀
6. Have you written anything lately? I haven’t actually since my muse is somewhere else. I really need to get back to writing like right now.
7. How do you de-stress yourself? Hmm, mostly I stare outside my window and look at the trees in our backyard or just play with my dogs or gaze up at the stars at night. Sometimes turning off the lights and just lighting a candle here in my table helps me relieve my stress.
8. How many notebooks have you used up when writing? I think I’ve used up 6 notebooks at least and counting.
9. What’s your favorite song? Yes, this is a really random question. Anyway, my favorite song is Never My Love by The Association.
10. Why do you write? I write because I want to share the things that are running around in my head. I also see writing as a way to share the real me who I seldom show to other people. It’s a form of release for me and the fun part is when I find someone who can easily relate to what I’ve written.
Now that you know something about me, I’m going to nominate 10 bloggers who I think are worth including in your list of blogs to visit.
1. Wrong with Life
2. Hasty Words
3. Wuji Seshat Nibada
4. The Summer Goddess
6. Noah Matthews
8. Cariad’s Muse
9. A is For
10. Hughie Gibson
There you go my 10 nominees for the Liebster Award. I hope you enjoy reading their works as much as I did. 🙂
Again, my thanks to the beautiful Lydia for giving me such a wonderful surprise this morning. Thank you for making my day a little bit brighter.
The Elusive Scribe