What a wonderful morning it is! After checking my blog, I found a sweet note from Ms. Jill who nominated me for an award. Sunshine Award sounds awesome and I do love the sunshine myself since I am a bit of a solar powered girl. 😀 I can’t thank you enough Ms. Jill for thinking about my blog and for visiting my site often. You guys can read her amazing works too right here: http://jilllondon.wordpress.com. 🙂
For the Sunshine award: Here are the rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your Blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 Bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their Blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
You’ll be pleased to know that I’m going to keep today’s questions a little shorter than last time
– Favourite food: Chicken Curry by my mom and sister. 🙂
– A Favourite actor:Daniel Day Lewis (can this question be favorite actors?:D)
– Favourite TV show: Hands down Criminal Minds is my favorite. 🙂
– Favourite tearjerker: I am Sam.
– Favourite sport: Volleyball since I used to be in a varsity team during my younger days.
– Lucky number:8 is a cute number and also my lucky one and it can also stand for infinity when it’s lying down on its side. 😀
– Tea or coffee: Coffee!
– Holidays – rest on the beach or active time: I prefer active time then finish it up by resting on the beach. I can do both, right? 😀
– Twitter or Facebook: Facebook
– Favourite Christmas Movie: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
There you have it. My answers to the very short questions.
As for the 10 bloggers I would like to nominate for this award, here they are:
Please check out these blogs and I’m sure you’ll love them just like I did. 🙂
Again, thank you Ms. Jill for nominating me for this award.
Blessings to everyone!
-The Elusive Scribe –